Saturday, June 11, 2016

My Salute to Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali was laid to rest today and he will be remembered and honored. 

 It is indeed a very great honor to speak on the truly amazing Muhammad Ali, one of the most influential, awesome personalities the world has ever produced.

I say from my heart, that personality is exactly what describes the legacy of Ali; because, I was blessed to have met and shared precious time with 'The People's Champ" Ali. And let me tell you, Ali was electrifying.

Ali lives on in our thoughts and hearts. This special person Ali went from
villain to a globally loved hero, simply for having the courage to stand on his principles, beliefs and morals.

Also, I learned from my brother Chris that even Bruce Lee was totally amazed by Ali, that he patterned his style and art on Ali. Even mentioning Ali by name in his book. 

Ali was good for life, uniquely influential, and poetry in motion. I love him deeply and miss him; my prayers are with his Family. 

Heaven has a loyal warrior named Ali; but, Ali, that stinging Butterfly, is still alive with us!" Ali is gone but he will never die.

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment